Sunday, June 26, 2011

Invicta Men's 6621 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch

 


I bought this watch off Amazon because I wanted a nice looking watch and didn't currently have one. I got it when it was still selling for $59.99 Some things people might want to know before they purchase.

At 44x13mm this watch certainly has a good amount of heft to it. It's not a problem for me but if you don't want a large watch then look elsewhere.
This watch is very classy looking and I am very satisfied with it's appearance.
It comes with plenty of links for your sizing pleasure.
Yes as some reviewers noted, the instructions are 1 page and are just mostly just illustrations showing you how to use the functions of this watch. This also is not a problem for me because this is not a complex watch and the illustrations show you everything you need to know.

The reason I give this watch 4 stars instead of 5 has to do with the bezel that other reviewers have touched upon. I spent several minutes playing with it and here is the deal: Once you take the little plastic sheet off the face the bezel can rotate counter clockwise in clicks all the way around the face. The problem is that it is mis-alligned. The whole thing is off by half a click. It's not really noticeable unless you are really looking for it and I probably wouldn't have noticed it if the other reviewers hadn't noticed it, but I wanted the triangle on the bezel to be at the 12 o clock position and it is between 2 clicks. And yes the bezel has some play to it as others have noted.

I'm still keeping the watch because it's hardly noticeable and I like the everything else about the watch. Overall I encourage people to look at this as a $60-$70 watch not a $400+ watch and it is a good value.

20184-ceiling-fan-antique-pewter 20331-infrared-oven 20347-ceiling-fan 215-xl-wide-mouth-juicer 2347-030-stand-mixer-silver 23915-ceiling-fan 30251-hepatech-air-purifier 3271avz-pet-pal-cyclonic-upright 68108-air-purifier 7234220-ceiling-fan 9025-wall-mount-fan 9900tc-operation-waste-disposer acap56505k1-burr-grinder aen08lp-air-conditioner afq60rx-air-conditioner aqs-500-air-quality-system avsc-2126-audio-furniture-system aw-120e-wine-cooler air-7000-generator-machine b90-home-beer-tap-system bb900dgr-xl-canister-vacuum-cleaner bfd36a-industrial-grade-drum-fan bfh5000-um-electric-heater breeze-dbf0242-floor-standing-fan c2132b-upright-vacuum-cleaner c5712a-commercial-upright-vacuum c60-us-bl-ne-espresso-machine cdm-8-coffee-tea-maker cts-1088-hot-soy-milk-maker d90-s1-espresso-machine dbf0432-floor-standing-fan ddr3009ee-dehumidifier ddw497w-dishwasher dgwh4031-workshop-heater ds4411-compact-electric-stove eac211ts-air-cooler-purifier ec100-pump-espresso el8502b-upright-vacuum-cleaner esa408j-air-conditioner f510-orb-ceiling-fan fbc2-toaster-oven ffce1638ls-microwave-oven ffph44m4lb-refrigerator fp8050sn-ceiling-fan fr7009001-deep-fryer fs800-electric-food-slicer ft421cr-popcorn-popper-red fan-22438-nickel-ceiling-fan fans-23488-bronze-ceiling-fan fans-23908-ceiling-fan fans-28421-ceiling-fan fans-cf712orb-ceiling-fan fans-cf765bs-ceiling-fan fans-tah52cs5-ceiling-fan gmr02banww-refrigerator gmr04banbb-refrigerator hbcn05ebb-beverage-center-black hmv1630dbbb-microwave-black hncm035e-freezer hpb300-megamix-blender im-101-portable-ice-maker ju54pln-ceiling-fan kbc-88-kool-compact-fridge ksb580-metallic-blender lcsp1110st-microwave lmv1813sw-microwave-white mdf3-50-dehumidifier-removes me300-electric-grain-and-flour-mill mh125fav-air-propane-heater mi-gl-08-saeco-glass-milk mt1-19-33-humidifier mt4155spb-microwave-oven mt4155spt-microwave-oven microwave-amc2206bas microwave-r-530ekt-black ogg61403-microwave-oven ov-4bcsf-canister-vacuum okl6063-juice-extractor pe-800tb-pe-100cb-popcorn-machine pe-800tn-popcorn-maker-machine petcare-vacuum-cleaner pro-wpm30-popcorn-maker qs142bl-range-hood-black qs330ww-range-hood-white r-520lw-countertop-micro rf-440w-refrigerator s330-digital-steam-press s3825-canister-vacuum s634-vacuum-cleaner sc679j-vacuum-cleaner scrbc909-bs-cooker-crock ses100-electric-hose sor100-vacuum-cleaner sr-ms183-rice-cooker sr30015-canister-vacuum-cleaner tt9340-toaster u2000rb-upright-vacuum uh70205-upright-vacuum-bagless vf30kbluelp-heater vnb-83ba-vac-n-blo-auto-vac vp17-1-brewer vpr-2ep-coffee-brewer vt401bk-toaster-black w1746-fine-air-filter 17817-wonder-grinder 20183-ceiling-fan-brushed-nickel 28706-ceiling-fan 30401-hepa-air-purifier 3950-upright-deep-cleaner 3su54wh-ceiling-fan 4000-centrifigal-juicer 40791-espresso-maker 49-90-1670-wet-dry-vacuum-cleaning-kit 4c225-ceiling-shutter 52-601-flp-kitchen-mill 52017-dehydrator 6500a-canister-vacuum-cleaner 7214100-ceiling-fan-brushed-nickel 800grxl-barbeque-and-grill 9320-ceiling-mount-fan a122b-

No comments:

Post a Comment